Embedded Software Engineer- Embedded C, Linux, RTOS
Based at Culham Science Centre near Abingdon
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small team, working on cutting-edge technologies. Rufilla is a software consultancy with a dynamic, upbeat, approach. We specialise in helping companies take innovative new products to market, working in all stages of the development lifecycle. We have a vacancy for a truly proactive, enthusiastic and able developer to join us. You must be confident in your own ability, be able to offer insights to other team members, be a self-starter and enjoy taking on challenges. You must be interested. Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
Experience in the following areas is essential:
- A good academic background with a degree in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Electronics, or Mathematics.
- Embedded Software
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Embedded Linux
- RTOS/FreeRTOS Real time software development
- ARM Cortex M
Any experience working in the following areas would also be advantageous:
- Yocto and embedded Linux build systems
- Node.js, C#
- IoT, especially protocols – eg. MQTT
- Knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
To apply, please send your CV and covering email to Joe Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org.