Join Our Team
At Rufilla, we are shaping the future of smart devices and embedded systems.
Our small but mighty team is at the forefront of innovation in IoT, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. If you’re a talented, passionate engineer looking to work on groundbreaking products, we want to hear from you.
Freelance Embedded Application Developer – Linux
We are looking for a freelance developer to provide support for embedded Linux application work. Flexible hours of between 20 and 37.5 hours per week. You’ll work remotely with our team on smart energy and IoT prototypes.
Key skills and experience required:
- 2+ years experience developing embedded Linux applications in C/C++
- Familiarity with embedded Linux (Yocto, Buildroot etc)
- Ability to quickly learn new hardware and interfaces
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated with excellent communication
- Ability to collaborate remotely via standard tools
The role will include activities such as:
- Enhancing a Zigbee home automation app on Linux iMX8M
- Integrating sensors, actuators, and I/O interfaces
- Documentation, testing, and client support
- Potentially assisting with Yocto BSPs
Desirable addition skills would include:
- Experience with RTOS, such as FreeRTOS on ARM MCUs or similar
This is initially a 3-6 month freelance role with potential for extension. Please submit your CV, availability, and rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s build the future of embedded systems together!
Regarding privacy: We will use your data solely to contact you regarding suitable positions within our team. In the event that we have nothing suitable we will store your CV for a period of six months, after which time it will be destroyed.